The role of a traditional Chauffeur can be very straight forward however, more often families require more specialist skills that can often include close protection and offer a degree of flexibility within their role. They may be asked to take on household maintenance tasks and or gardening. Candidates who are Ex Military or Police are quite often a popular choice for families.
- Extensive knowledge of roads and local cities.
- Have specialist training in risk assessment and logistics.
- Have access to liaise with additional security teams when required.
- Valeting and maintenance of prestigious vehicles with the relevant licenses required.
- A driver/chauffeur will need to be immaculately presented at all times.
- They will need to be highly discreet, extremely loyal with a can do attitude.
- Exceptional time keeping is key
- Clean DBS check.
- The candidate will often take on school drop off and collection and be amenable to timetable changes with the family at a moments’ notice.
Assisting with luggage and travel arrangements.