We source housekeepers who fit all types of briefs, whether you need someone with specialist skills used to working for a very important family on a large estate or a home organiser who can run a house to the highest of standards. A good housekeeper offers the client a wide ranging domestic skillset and they quite often become very much part of the family. Each household is unique and no two jobs are the same, therefore, it’s vital we the agency understand your brief to the last letter to ensure candidate suitability. Dependent on what you need housekeepers can offer live in or out, part time or temporary.
We can help wherever you are in the UK, but our core client base is in London and Esher, Cobham, Oxshott and Weybridge in Surrey, where our repeat business is testament to our success.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Privacy and discretion are vital components
- Maintaining a clean household at all times
- Ensuring all cleaning materials are maintained and cleaned after use
- Cooking for dinner parties may be required
- Childcare may be part of the role
- Liaising and managing other household staff
- Payment of bills if required
- Shopping and household errands
- Wardrobe management
- PA duties
- Pet care to include dog walking
- Handling petting cash and household budgets
- Liaising with tradesmen
- Ensuring the security of a house
- Turning down beds in the evening
Typically you will be expected to pay from around £400 – £600 net per week. Salary for live out is dependent on hours and days worked.