private household staff
Private Household Staff
We are delighted to announce that we will carefully recruit private household staff once again as the world slowly and cautiously emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic. We have reviewed the government guidelines at length, and we will ensure that we are taking the necessary steps to safeguard the health of our clients and their employees.
Over the upcoming months, we will insist on following the astute guidelines below to maintain the wellbeing of all parties:
- Video conference facilities such as Zoom and Skype will be invaluable for the interviewing process
- Candidates will wash their hands on arrival and maintain a 2 metre distance from all household members
- Where possible, staff should open windows to ventilate rooms where they are working
- No work should be carried out if staff are showing signs of feeling unwell and displaying symptoms of the Coronavirus; a high temperature, a new or continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense and smell. And this also applies to the household staff; please don’t employ staff if you are feeling unwell
- If anyone in a household are isolating or individuals are shielding, then no work should take place
We ask you to please use your judgement. If you’re not well, don’t put yourself or others at risk.
If you are looking to recruit private household staff, please contact us and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.