We are seeking a fantastic housekeeping team (2 people happy to share accommodation) for a UHNW client near Guildford. Experience working in a formal household for VIP clients is essential. You will be required to maintain the main property, as well as the other properties within the estate.
Responsibilities and duties across both individuals include:
- Cooking to an incredibly high standard, with expertise in organic, Mediterranean, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free cooking.
- To plan weekly menus which are innovative, and include organic and fresh ingredients.
- Maintain the kitchen (including all equipment, appliances, supplies, the bar and banquette seating areas, the wine room, and the butler’s pantry) to a superior level of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions, and events for up to 16 guests. Direct the operation and organization of the kitchen and all food-related activities during larger events. This includes managing and coordinating the presentation and serving of food and the activities of food service staff.
- Travel with Employers to their holiday home in Sardinia for 3 months during the summer to provide meal preparation
- Confident with all aspects of housekeeping and be able to clean and care for the home to a high standard, with great attention to detail.
- Responsible for the daily and deep cleaning of the household and ensure it is always tidy and presentable.
- Managing the fleet of cars
- Work with the PA and housekeeper (and other staff as needed) to ensure smooth running of the household
- You should be trustworthy, reliable and always happy to adjust to the families requirements.
- A strong initiative and an eye for detail is key.
Private accommodation will be provided on the grounds of the estate in a beautiful self-contained flat.
- 5 days per week to include weekends with 2 days off each week.
- Working 8am – 7pm, with one hour lunch break
- You will be expected to work over the Christmas holidays but would be free to take a holiday after that period has ended.
You must speak a good level of English to communicate with the family and other staff.